- This event has passed.
Potter the Otter wants to be his best self, so he’s going on a healthy adventure! With his friends – Moose, Goose, Toada and the Kangaroos – Potter learns that drinking water, eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables and being active will help him be the healthiest, best little otter he can be. Explore Lapis Lake, Bubbling Brook, Rainbow River and The Market in this interactive STEM-based exhibit designed for children under age 5. Join us, and Potter, for your very own healthy adventure! This exhibit is based on the popular children’s book series Potter the Otter, published by FIRST 5 Santa Clara County.
Here’s what you need to know:
What Ages? Potter the Otter: A Healthy Adventure is designed for children ages 5 and under.
How Do We Get There? The Pop-Up Exhibit is located at 1410 Del Monte Center (in the Del Monte Shopping Center across from the playground).
When Can We Go?
- Friday: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- MY Museum Members ONLY Monday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
How Much Does It Cost?
- $3 per Child/Adults are free. Buy Tickets HERE.
- FREE FOR MY MUSEUM MEMBERS! To purchase your MY Museum Membership now for unlimited admission to MY Museum AND Potter the Otter: A Healthy Adventure. Click HERE.